I was having an email conversation with my ol' friend Missy the other day. She was talking about her son and how good he's been, and how Santa was bringing him everything he wanted. The conversation brought back a lot of memories of Christmas as a kid.
The one thing I remember most was the anticipation on Christmas Eve. I remember how I just didn't want to go to bed. And when I did, after my mom would make me, I would try my best to stay awake.
Now here's something funny. There was one year that I could have sworn that I heard Santa on the roof. Why is that funny? Well, because I lived on the second floor of a three story garden apartment building.
BTW, check out the birthday card Sabra sent me.
6 comments:
The skirt was a bold choice by you but, I think you pulled it off.
Antonio, I am a day late and a dollar short but I hope your birthday was Fabtastic!
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO,
Lori
When I was about 5 or 6 I saw the tail end of Santa's sleigh going past my bedroom window. There was full moon with snow on the ground so everything was bright outside. Either my mind was playing tricks on me or there is a Santa. Or, my dad could have rented one of those flying sleighs for the evening. It could happen.
I heard Rent-A-Wreck has a flying sleigh division.
Lori, thank you very much. If you happen to read this, can you email me with your email address. The one I have keeps coming up undeliverable.
What a great birthday card!
Aw!
Post a Comment