Thursday, December 06, 2007

Ladies, Look Out

There was a study done at McMaster University in Ontario that proved something that I've known for years. Men who have deeper voices are more attractive to women. Don't believe me? Click here and read it for yourself.

They did this test on an isolated tribe in Tanzania and found that the men with deeper voices had more children than the men with higher voices.

Hey Lori! Remember how you used to lay your head on my chest while I hummed behind the Pontipee house during "Seven Brides..." Hey Trish! Remember how you would always comment in "Joseph..." about that bass line I sang on "...we should be blamed". Now I know the reason. You all wanted me. heh heh heh.

2 comments:

Jim Lawson said...

That's why Brad Garrett is so damn sexy!

Antonio said...

Jim we've sung bass in a few shows together. I know you have to fight off the ladies all the time.