Tuesday, November 13, 2007

What Say You?

Cranberry Sauce


Canned or Homemade? What Say You?

I make my own, although I am a big fan of canned also.

10 comments:

Jim Lawson said...

You gotta go with the canned. There are too many variations when people make their own and you never know what's actually in the sauce.

Antonio said...

Good point. Mine is just cranberries, sugar, and water.

Ron Curameng said...

Asians don't do much Cranberry sauce. So, I only know canned...which I like. Asians don't do much turkey either. We cook a pig and a couple of chickens for Thanksgiving!

Brandon said...

I don't eat it, so if it's up to me it's canned.

Chris Suchan said...

Gotta go with canned - if nothing else, you gotta love the whhooosh sound it makes coming out of the can!!

Krissy Doyle said...

Canned. Unless my Mom makes hers. It is yummy. Kevin's sister makes a cranberry sauce that is just no good. It has everything in it except for the dog's food.

Antonio said...

- Gee Krissy! I hope Kevin's sister doesn't read this blog.

- Whhooosh! That's funny.

Mary said...

I like 'em both. My homemade has a vanilla bean and little orange zest.

Jill Ruemke Schmidt said...

Never canned, only homemade. I like just the cranberries, sugar, and water best...but I also enjoy variations.

MattM said...

Mmm.. Canned all the way! There is just something special about eating perfect slices cut from the ridges of the can. The real question should be Whole berry or Gel.