
The general consensus amongst us movie lovers was thumbs down. It was unfortunately 108 minutes too long. It had a great cast including Al Pacino, Amy Brenneman, Leelee Sobieski, and William Forsythe. Unfortunately, they were given a not so great script with some really bad cliches. And, for the most part, I was bored throughout the movie. It was a little slow for me. Halfway through the movie, we all figured out that the killer was. . . Ha Ha! I wouldn't do that to you, although if you want to save your money, which I recommend you do, you can email me and I'll just tell you who did it.
Earlier in the day, Ryan told me that the movie wasn't getting good reviews, but I still had high hopes. Rarely do I let reviewers determine whether I see a movie or not. Besides, it was free. . . I should have had a clue when the "free" movie started and the theater wasn't even half full.
But, here's the worst part. Usually at the free screenings, they give you some free stuff. We ain't get no free nothin' for sittin' through that dayamn movie. Where's my free s#!+?
4 comments:
The movie was actually shot in 2005. When they have a huge star in the movie and they still don't release it for 3 years, you know somethings wrong.
Antonio-
Since I have been dogsitting for the past few days, I can supply you with plenty of free s#!+?
Where would you like it?
See! Joey ALWAYS comes through!
Jim, I didn't realize the movie was done three years ago. I guess your right.
That damn Joey is dayamn funny!
Post a Comment