I have to confess something. I have an addiction. I have an addiction to. . . Facebook.
For years, I would see my friends using MySpace and think, "Oh, I don't want to bother with that stuff. It's silly." Ryan used to always try to persuade me to join. Well finally, I decided to do it. I created my page, threw some pics on it, put some music on it, and found some friends. . . And then. . . that was it. I kinda forgot about it after a while because I didn't know what else to do with it.
So then last year, Ryan started telling me about Facebook and how he started using it more than MySpace and that I should try it. Once again, I figured, why bother. I have a Myspace page that I never do anything with, why would I want a Facebook page. Ryan insisted. So, I did it. Now, I'm hooked.
I like the Facebook because there are things to do. I don't feel like I'm just looking at people pages and leaving messages just for the hell of it. The Facebook site just seems to be more organized to me. And, there are allot of applications that involve you interacting with your friends.
So, why am I telling you this? Well, to explain why my blog posts have been dwindling. There have been many times that I've had a blog post in my head, then totally forgotten about it after having gone to Facebook. My apologies. Blame it on Ryan.
3 comments:
Is that the real reason he canceled his blog?
you're such an ass brandon.
Hey those are some hasrh words. I prefer Smartass!
Post a Comment