Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Sex Ed

OK, what's up with all the horny teachers these days. I saw on the news the other day that there were another three reported cases of teachers having sexual relations with students. I have one question. Where were these teachers when I was in school?

I'd like to think that, if I had a teacher who was giving me some back then, I would have kept my mouth shut for fear that I'd get in trouble and that it would stop. . . Of course, I don't recall having any teachers that I would have wanted to do that with. . . Is that mean? I'm just tellin' it like it T I is.

6 comments:

Ron Curameng said...

If some female teacher was mackin' me back when? (And I did become a teacher's aid for 2 years for 2 periods for the teacher voted "Best Looking Teacher" in my high school) HELL...There would be a new senior class superlative, "Most Likely to be a Pimp/Player"

Brandon said...

I had a few I would like to ummm.... "study" with!

Jim Lawson said...

There was one teacher that had me over and made a nice romantic dinner. There was candle light, mood music and even videos playing. I wonder what ever happened to him?

Antonio said...

You all are highlarious!

Ryan Dean said...

True Story: When I was a Junior in High School, there was a Biology teacher that I went to her classroom after school everyday. She was only 26, and smokin'! I kept going, and talking, and what-not. Then one day another student started coming in after school, and I slowly stopped coming to her classroom because i felt a little weird with this other dude there. Long story short, too late, we graduated, and now he's married to my biology teacher. Damn it, Damn it, Damn it--that could have been me!!!

Ron Curameng said...

Damn Guys...It's like I am reading "Forum" Excuse..me...