Sunday, March 30, 2008

It's Spring Again

Ah, cherry blossom season. A beautiful time of year here in our nation's capitol. The temperature is getting nicer. The blossoms are blooming. People from all over the country come to take in the beauty. Smiles on their faces. You know what? I hate it.

Lots of damn people everywhere. Tons of traffic causing me to be late for work. Drivers trying to park everywhere. My quiet lunch time spot at the park full of tourist. Ugh!

OK, I guess it isn't so bad. It is kinda pretty. And they've fixed some of the traffic problems by closing some of the lots that caused congestion. Maybe I'll go take a walk and try looking at the blossoms from a tourist point of view. I have been saying that I need to take advantage of some of the free stuff in the city. Can't get much freer than looking at some goddamn trees. . . I mean some lovely blossoms.

3 comments:

Ron Curameng said...

I look forward to these times of Fun in the Sun. Afterall......More sun....Less clothes! Luv to see half nee-ked women wid da titties and da boo-teh poppin' out!

Jim Lawson said...

I didn't hear you complain about those "damn" tourists when they filled the West End every spring and we all had a ton of shifts.

Antonio said...

Yeah. . . OK Jim. . . I guess you have a point there.