* * * Warning! * * *
Today's post is of a mature nature. Reader discretion is advised.
Guys rejoice! Evidently, women are OK with shorter sex.
There was a study done by the Journal Of Sexual Medicine (who knew there was such a publication) on the ideal length of time for sex. The study of random Americans and Canadians concluded that 7 to 13 minutes is the most "desirable" length of time, and that anything longer than that is "too long". Of course, it also said that anything shorter than 7 minutes is "too short".
Dr. Jane Howard, an Australian sex therapist, said in response to the study, "Usually women are quite happy with short intercourse, and are not bothered about prolonging it at all, but nearly all men want it to be much, much longer."
Hmm, I must tell you that I don't really have much else to say. I only posted this because I found it interesting. I do have to say that the results of the study surprised me. And, I guess I do agree with the doctor's statement about men. I mean, what man wouldn't want it to go longer. . . I mean . . . well. . . you know. . . guys? . . right? Let me hearya.
4 comments:
Interesting and mostly true!
I would say this phenomena occurs like 10years into a marriage.
7-13 minutes??????!!!!! Why have I been killing myself? Trying to get up to 3 hours?
7 - 13 is right for me. Oh,...you mean minutes? Sorry, never mind.
Post a Comment