Ryan!
His fact about Henry "Box" Brown was voted as the best "I Didn't Know That!" fact. And readers, let me just say, "I didn't know that!" Great Job! Here are the results from the tie breaker vote.

Ryan's prize is "World Wide Recognition" (this is the world wide web after all), and if he chooses, he will become the next face of BruDog Haven (this is a low budget blog)!
Also, thanks to all of those who participated. I wish you could all be the faces of BruDog Haven. . . well. . . maybe not some of you. And, in case you were interested, here are the results from the first vote.

In the interest of space, I am moving all of the black history facts over to the BruDog Haven Auxiliary Site. Feel free to click here and read them any time you like.
Once again, thank you all. And, when next you come to BruDog Haven, you'll find the usual "review and comment on life" that you've come to enjoy on this blog.
3 comments:
Please come to my blog where the month of March is dedicated to little known drunken Irishman facts.
Are there drinks?
Are there prizes to be had?
Post a Comment