. . . minutes. 2,629,440 minutes to pay. 2,629,440 minutes. How do you measure the life of a loan for your car?
Yes folks, I just sent in the last payment on my car. I remember when I first drove my baby off the lot, right after they add that new car scent that they claim is already there. You know, this is only the second time ever that I've payed off a car that I've had a loan on. And, it's the only time I've payed off a brand new car. My last car was new, but I didn't finish paying it off because, after going in for service on that car, I ended up driving off the lot in a newer one. I won't be doing that for a while. I plan on running this one into the ground.
It's funny, everyone keeps saying, "Oh, now you'll have some extra money each month!" My response? I won't have extra money, I'll just be paying that much less in bills. I mean really, is there such a thing as "extra money" these days? Have you been to the pump lately?
6 comments:
Which pump do you mean?
Congratulations on paying off your car! It's always a wonderful feeling to get rid of that bill. What are you going to do with all of that extra money each month?
Pump for your Pimp or Pimp for a Pump! Congrats, Antonio! Hey didn't I see you at Colonial Williamsburg?
Congratulations! That is an awesome feeling!
I know when I payed my car off a few months ago I still haven't seen any "extra" money. Though I still have to pay for the time share maybe that's why.
You are free to some degree. Come on. Positive attitude.
I LOVE this song!!!!! And I tagged you.
Well Jim, I won't have any extra money. I'll just be paying that much less in bills. Thanks for asking.
Mary, you're right.
Post a Comment