I'm sad to report that, sometime between this past Thursday and Saturday, some F#*% stole one of my license plates. Now, those of you who know me well and have seen my car know how much those personalized plates mean to me.
What sucks even more is that I can't get new plates until Tues. when the DMV is open. What sucks even more than that is that I can't drive my car until I get new plates. What sucks the worst is that I can no longer get those personalized plates because it's now on the national registry of stolen license plates.
I've been upset about this for the past two days. Did I mention people suck?
7 comments:
You poor kid. That is a bummer. And, yes, some people do suck!
Sorry about that, dude! We got our Honda stolen on Christmas Eve. So I know how that feels!
And you know that some kid took it and now has it on thier wall.
Let's all make suggestions for our little Bru Bear's new license plate. I'll start it off with PapaBear
BlkBear
BareAss
I like BareAss! I don't know if DMV will let me have that one though.
Post a Comment