Dwellers, I'm so excited. One of my favorite shows is coming back. If you've watched ABC in the past couple of months, you may have seen the subliminal split-second adds for The Mole. Folks, I was a huge fan of this show when it originally aired seven years ago.
For those not familiar with this reality-based game show, a group of contestants try to complete physical and mental tasks which result in prize money added to a community pot. The winner of the season wins the total pot earned. Here's the kicker. The producers pay one of the contestants to be "the mole". This person's job is to sabotage the competition by keeping the contestants from adding to the pot without the them knowing it. At the end of each episode, the contestants take a quiz to determine who they think the mole is. The person who answers the least correct answers each week is eliminated.
I love this show because, unlike some of the other reality shows out there, it's not about voting someone you don't like off.
BTW, I was a fan of the original two seasons with the regular contestants, not the celebrity edition.
4 comments:
Antonio, I found out about this only last week and am also very excited. I loved this show before they went "celebrity". I can't wait for it to come back on. We should have a "The Mole" watching party on the first episode!
I saw the documentary, The Mole. It was about a small growth between the upper lip and the nose of a grandmother. Is that the same show?
I must know when is it airing? I was slow to get on the band wagon but, when I did I became a junkie. I even watched all the celebrity ones. It was a great show I hope they can make it just as good.
Krissy, you know that I'm always up for a party with the Doyles.
I think Jim is thinking of the wrong show, although maybe he's in to older women with growths.
I believe The Mole starts on June 2.
Post a Comment