Folks, this is a first for me. I've been "tagged". The lovely Mary of Get Your Own has thrown me into the spotlight. I hope I do OK. I'm a little scurred. Here goes:
1) What was I doing ten years ago?
In 1998, I was waiting and bussing tables, portraying some animal character, and pushing set at the ol' West End Dinner Theatre. That was also the last year that I would have driven my first Hyundai, a 1993 Elantra. Ahhh, good times. . .
2) Five things on today's to-do list.
make it to work on time
read all of the great blogs on the Followspot Blogger Network
pick up a prescription
clean my bathroom
sleep
3) Things I'd do if I were a billionaire.
by mom a house
by me a house
finally open "Antonio's Multiplex Dinner Theatre"
4) Three bad habits.
junk food
being indecisive. . . I think
the third one I prefer not to mention here
5) Five places I have lived.
Alexandria, VA
Manassas, VA
Dale City, VA
Lake Ridge, VA
Boston, MA
6) Five jobs.
busser/waiter
theater techie
composer
call center operator
actor
Gee, I hope I did OK. And, I hope this helps you get to know DaBruDoggy a little better. Thanks Mary!
5 comments:
After reading your answers I feel like I know you much better. Were you that guy at the West End who kept opening the bar after each show to his special friends?
Yup! I'm also the guy who had that stack of phone numbers under the box of burgundy wine.
ooooooo, I thought so
Fun! Thanks Antonio. You are as bad as me w/were you've lived. I'm curious to know if you finished that to do list. I would have lost steam somewhere around "clean the bathroom" and gone straight to "sleep".
I'm sorry Mary. I didn't clean the bathroom. I'm a failure.
Post a Comment