Wednesday, August 13, 2008

What's Your Pleasure?

Guilty pleasure movies. You know, those movies that you love, but are embarrassed to say so. Well, that's what my post is about today. Here's a list my guilty pleasure movies. Yeah, I know my list might make you look at me in a different light, but so what. Wanna see it? Here it go:

Center Stage
Save The Last Dance
Stick It
Drumline
Camp
Step Up

OK, I have a confession. The purpose of this post is not to talk about guilty pleasure movies, although I'd love to hear what yours are. The purpose of this post is to tell you how excited I am about the new movie I heard about this past week.

First, there was Step Up!
Then, there was Step Up 2 The Streets!
Coming soon, Step Up 3 - D!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!

Yeah I know. You can't contain your excitement either. The movie is supposed to come out in 2010. I should probably get in line now. I know there will be people camping out for months.

5 comments:

Krissy Doyle said...

Guilty pleasures are Annie(original - not Disney version), Pirate Movie, and Grease 2!

Jim Lawson said...

My guilty pleasures are It's a Wonderful Life, The Philadelphia Story and Love Actually....oh, yeah, and Debbie Does Dallas.

Antonio said...

Actually, I'm a big fan of Annie also.

Jim, no need to feel guilty about Debbie Does Dallas.

Ron Curameng said...

Yes, Giorgio (I probably have the ONLY DVD of it)
Last Dragon (I luv Vanity) Somewhere in Time (With Chris Reeves & Jane Seymore)
Goonies
The Great Caruso
Rose Marie
Whatever Happened to Baby Jane
Caged
Reality Porn

Antonio said...

OMG! The Last Dragon?!! "Who's the master?!" "SHO'NUFF!"