Another sad day over here at headquarters. Sho'nuff has died. "Who is Sho'nuff?" you say. What, are you kidding me? Sho'nuff was one of the best film villains ever from the one of the best guilty pleasure movies ever, Berry Gordy's The Last Dragon.The 1985 movie is about this teenager named "Bruce" Leroy Green, who goes on a quest to achieve the highest level of martial arts, "Last Dragon". But, of course on his journey, he encounters the neighborhood bully, "Sho'nuff, the Shogun of Harlem", who terrorizes Leroy and his family and friends until Leroy fights him. . . Ah! Classic! Oh, and the movie also features the very sexy Vanity. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Oh! Sorry! I got a little hot and bothered for a second there.
Anyway, Julius Carry, the actor that played "Sho'nuff" died on the 19th. I thought I would do a tribute.
Here's a clip of Sho'nuff from the movie.
3 comments:
I told ya...This was one of my guilty movie pleasures! Sure...It's hokey, BUT fun! Not to mention Ernie Reyes was LITTLE at the time
LUV ME VANITY TOO!!!! Excuse me..I..uh...gotta...go
Wow, that is sho' nuff sad!!! I love that movie!!! First time I saw it I did a double feature of "The Last Dragon" with "Big Trouble in Little China". I recommend that to anyone, cheesy 80's goodness. Sho' nuff, I will mourn your death right behind Leroi MOore of Dave Matthews band.
Post a Comment