Wednesday, December 31, 2008

An Auld Lang Quiz

In honor of New Years Eve and all you drunks out there, I've decided to post a new quiz. It's the


I'm proud to say that I got 12 correct. Pretty good for someone who doesn't drink much. Of course, I bet some of you out there get a perfect 20. . . DRUNKS!

5 comments:

Ron Curameng said...

I suck. I only got 9 right. We'll that's kinda good. It doesn't make me look like an alcoholic, right?

Jim Lawson said...

I got 18 only because of my bartending days at the WEDT. Who ever heard of a Vespers?

Brandon said...

I got 15 right but, I did get the vespers question right! Though I also took mixology in college.

Anonymous said...

I got 17 right - but, I'm an Irish Catholic. I can't believe I got "Manhattan" wrong. Sham on me!

Lori said...

I got 14 right. I have never bar tended and don't consider myself to be a big drinker. Hmmm...