Monday, February 02, 2009

Punxsutawney Clause

OK, last night I past by three houses that still had Christmas lights up. One of which actually still had a tree up in the window. Folks, come on. Please. It's February 2nd. It's time to figure out how much longer winter is going to be. TAKE THE DECORATIONS DOWN! Maybe I should print out my Rules For Outdoor Holiday Lighting and drop it in their mailbox. Ugh!

3 comments:

Jill Ruemke Schmidt said...

If they hold out long enough, they'll be ready for next year. Handy.

Ron Curameng said...

It don't bother me...I was in the Navy during "Dessert Storm" and people around the military bases would keep Christmas Decorations up until their loved ones would come back home from duty. So, don't be hatin'.
Oh..Happy Black History Month to my "brothers" especially Antonio!

Joey said...

There's still a Christmas tree up on my street- I see it lit when I am driving home at night. I'll send you their address Antonio- so you can take care of business...

By the way- isn't Dessert Storm what happens at Toby's just before they close the Sundae Bar?