
In the fifteen or so years that I've attended performances there as a patron and friend of the theater, I had never considered auditioning there. But, when I heard they were going to do Little Shop. . ., I figured why not. I love the show, I can sing the part, and it's been a couple of years since I've performed on stage. Plus, the extra money won't hurt.
So, if you are looking for something to do this summer, come on over to the Susan and catch the show. Mention my name and get all the Bova Shankel you can eat!
8 comments:
CONGRATS!!!!! I can't wait to see ya!
Congratulations my friend! We are so proud of you!
Yahoo! Wish I could see you. Isn't that Vuva Shenkel? Is it a real word? Is it Pennsylvania Dutch? Could you find this out during your employment? I must know.
Jill, it's funny you should ask that. I always thought it was Vuva Shankel. But, I didn't know how to spell it when I typed this post. So, I Googled it. Google asked me if I meant to say "Vulva Schenkel?" I tried many different spellings, but nothing came up. Finally, I searched "Pennsylvania Dutch recipes." Bova Shankel came up on a bunch of sites. So, I figured I must have been saying it wrong all these years. I don't know. I'll have to ask someone there when the buffet is open.
YAY!!! Congrats! I can't wait to come home and see it!
Well alriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight! Work it honey!
The Lazy Susan had it printed wrong. Plus it's "Roast Vuva Shenkel".
I think Riverside is going to be doing Little Shop as well, you could just head down 95 when your done in Woodbridge.
Who else is in the show?
Jim, as much as I love the show, the Riverside is way too far for me.
Post a Comment