Monday, May 18, 2009

Must Glee TV

Folks. . , I watch too much TV. I admit it. I've tried to remedy this by not adding any new shows each season over the past couple of seasons. Actually, I should say that I limit the amount of new shows I add each season. This past fall, I was good and only added one show, Fringe. And, I'm glad that it's the end of the season for all the shows I watch because that means I can take a break from the tube. However. . , there's a new show starting up this spring that has me all giddy with anticipation. I am sooo looking forward to the new Fox show GLEE.

If you haven't heard anything about it, it's a one-hour comedy about a high school teacher who tries to restore the high school's Glee Club to it's former glory and eventually take the club to the Nationals Competition. Each episode will even have a few musical numbers in it. Talk about a great premise. I mean, the only thing that would make me like it even more is if it were about high school band instead.

Now, I honestly don't think the show will last. It is, after all, an hour comedy, with musical numbers, on a major network. And, you know how they don't give shows a chance these days. But, know that I will be glued to my television this Tuesday. I hope I'm not disappointed.

5 comments:

Jim Lawson said...

I saw an interview with the director and it looks fun.

Renee Jackson said...

Hello old (but much younger) friend. I have found so many sites after discovering Mark's site. I spent some time on your site, take quizzes (19 drinks right !!), viewing pics, reading some chat. Very enjoyable.

I also watch way to much TV although strictly the History Channel or WETA. I would never waste time with such shows as Make Me a Supermodel, Nip/Tuck, or The Soup. No, only mind stimulating TV for me after a day of homeschooling 3 kids.

I'll keep checking in with you.
Renee

Ron Curameng said...

I am really excited about this show too!

Krissy Doyle said...

I want to see this show too. Don't tell anyone though! :)

Jim Lawson said...

Last night after seeing a commercial for this show Barbara asked me, "what's a glee club?"