I don't know, but the Vegetarian's Cuisine Corner is quite entertaining. Not so sure what it means, is, or if it is actually vegetarian. Chicken gluten?
Please give my two dollars to a charity, girl scout, or any needy looking person! They have forgotten all needed punctuation in the last section, but then added inappropriate punctuation. It should read that they are all made of natural vegetables, for example, the seafood is made of white yams. It is funny, and chicken made of gluten does not sound very appetizing!
5 comments:
I don't know, but the Vegetarian's Cuisine Corner is quite entertaining. Not so sure what it means, is, or if it is actually vegetarian. Chicken gluten?
OK, after reading again, I actually understand. Funny. Glad they capitalized the P after the abbreviation w.!
Okay, I'm stupid. What am I missing?
Jill, you'll have to email me your address so that I can send you your two dollar prize.
Jim, notice that nothing in the Vegetarian's Cuisine Menu is actually vegetarian. Also, check out the description of the Veggie Menu.
BTW Jill, if you've figured out that paragraph, you'll have to explain it to me because I've read it about six times and still don't get it.
Please give my two dollars to a charity, girl scout, or any needy looking person! They have forgotten all needed punctuation in the last section, but then added inappropriate punctuation. It should read that they are all made of natural vegetables, for example, the seafood is made of white yams. It is funny, and chicken made of gluten does not sound very appetizing!
Post a Comment