Fox News' website recently had their list of "Ten Movies That Our Pure Torture." Well, I decided to check it out. Here's the list and my thoughts:
Basic Instinct 2 - Never saw it because everyone said is was so bad.
Battlefield Earth - Tried to watch, but couldn't get through it.
Catwoman - Another one I never saw because of friends' reviews.
Gigli - Never saw and could care less.
From Justin To Kelly - Two words: Guilty pleasure. Yes, I enjoy the movie. . . for what it is.
The Postman - Never wanted to see it.
Stop Or My Mom Will Shoot - Um, no.
Striptease - Great movie? No. However, is it torture? Not at all.
Superbabies: Baby Geniuses 2 - What?! Who's even heard of this movie?
Waterworld - Saw this movie in the theater. Fell asleep for about twenty minutes, which I never do because I feel like it's a waste of money. However, was it torture? No. Not when I got a good nap out of it.
5 comments:
Showgirls is not on the list??? Awful script, terrible directing and even worse acting. But why did I enjoy the movie so much???? Here's a hint, watch it with the sound off.
Um, "The Postman" is underappreciated, IMHO. Waterworld is bad, but good bad. Only seen from justin to kelly, once, at mark's, nuff' said. Gigli, not nearly as bad as everyone says. Movie that should be added to list, "Just Married"----WORST MOVIE EVER!!!
Let's see....Saw "The Postman" Not great...But not torture.
"Waterworld" Not Great...But not torture. (Hey these are both Costner movies)
"Stop or My Mom will Shoot"...This is the one with Stallon and Getty, right?
"Striptease"....It was useless. Not worth seeing titties. Jim, I defintely can watch "Showgirls" and would not mind the torture. It's part of watching it!
"Battlefield Earth" was too weird hearting Travolta's voice coming out of an alien's body. Couldn't get past that.
"Basic Instinct 2"..There was a sequel?
BI2-- never saw it didn't care.
Battlefield Earth-- HATE IT!! To unbelivible even for sci-fi
Catwoman--Never saw it, I will if I get the chance.
Gigli-- never saw don't care
Justin and Kelly-- saw part at Mark's it was ok
The Postman and Waterworld-- Kinda the same movie one on water one on land I liked them both.
Stop or my Mom will Shoot & Baby Geniuses-- Never saw still don't care.
Striptease-- I agree with the general public really only good for the nudity.
You know, bad movies don't necessarily mean torture. There are many bad movies that our guilty pleasures for me. . . Showgirls is one of them, Jim. But, not necessarily for the nudity. It just cracks me up when I watch it.
Post a Comment