Saturday, January 06, 2007

A Moment Of Silence

It's a sad day. Momofuku Ando, the man who invented instant noodles, died yesterday.

I looooooove ramen noodles. I could live off of that stuff. And they cost next to nothing. Of course, they aren't the most healthy food you can eat. But hey, if you want healthy, eat an apple.


BTW, my favorite is the oriental flavor.

4 comments:

Brandon said...

I had no idea!

Chris Suchan said...

I love Ramen noodles and they are the perfect tour food - you can cook them in you coffee pot, What a sad day!! I love the beef and chicken flavor equally!!

Mary said...

There was a time when I did live on them. I still enjoy them in oriental coleslaw. An excellent recipe which includes no mayo making it a great choice for cook-out on a hot day.

Antonio said...

-Ramen noodles in a coffee pot. That Sucka. He's the Heloise of touring.

-I'd never heard of oriental coleslaw. So I looked up the recipe. Interesting. . . Maybe I'll try that one day.