Let me tell you what you've been missing!
Animal Planet built a miniature gridiron stadium- complete with cardboard-cut-out spectators. They dump a bunch of dog toys, food and water dishes in the end zones- and then bring the players onto the field. The players are puppies between the ages of 10-15 weeks old- and basically they go nuts playing with each other. There is color commentary, roaring crowd sounds, slo-mo replays, great camera angles (including a camera under the water dish) and a human referee- who throws down penalty flags from time to time.Plus- there is a half-time show- which I will not spoil here. It is truly funny and unique television. I highly recommend checking it out at some point during the day.
Here's a link to the Animal Planet website - where you can see this year's players- and vote for the MVP. I voted for Izzie- because he reminds me of a special friend that I once had.
Thanks Joey! I'll be watching this myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment