Friday, January 19, 2007

You're Going To Hollywood

I'm watching American Idol right now (I recorded it earlier in the week).

I still love this show, but I think I'm getting tired of the initial auditions each year. It just seems like a bunch of people trying to get their thirty seconds of fame. I've reached the point where I'd just like to see the legitimate singers in Hollywood.

I also don't feel like they show enough of the legitimate singers during the first auditions. They show a bunch of bad auditions, a couple of good ones, and then at the end they fly through a bunch of singers that made it through that we didn't get to see.

But hey, it obviously brings in the ratings. They have millions of viewers each week. One of which is me.

1 comment:

Krissy Doyle said...

I like the auditions, but two hours of it is a little excessive. They also seem meaner this year. I enjoy the hollywood auditons more.