I came across this great website today called Who Called Us.
I got a call on my cell from a number I didn't recognize, so I didn't answer. I tried a reverse lookup online, but it came up with nothing. So I decided to google the number and came up with the Who Called website.
It's great because people who have received calls from unknown numbers go on here and log in there experience with the number.
I found out that others had gotten calls from that same number. A couple of people even called the number back and either got a Spanish recording or a disconnected message.
3 comments:
Cool. Thanks for the info Antonio!
As heard on the Don & Mike show...Who He?
Gosh Jim, I have to tell you that I haven't listened to Don & Mike in over a year now. Ever since I got Sirius Satellite Radio, I haven't listened to regular radio. I do keep up with them though by occasionally reading the recaps on their website.
Post a Comment