Sunday, July 29, 2007

Feed Me

I went grocery shopping at the Shoppers Food Warehouse on Friday afternoon. I go to the checkout. The cashier bags and rings up my three bags of groceries. I pay. I pick up my three bags of groceries to leave. The cashier says, "Enjoy your lunch!" . . .

Should I take that the wrong way?


Speaking of lunch, I happened upon a website that had pics of old lunch boxes. You know, the ol' metal ones that would rust after a while. Well I happened to find one that I used to have, the Space:1999 lunch box. I don't think I actually watched that show, at least I don't remember watching it. The lunch box must have been either on sale or was a hand-me-down.

So what about you? What fun lunch boxes did you have?

4 comments:

Brandon said...

I had ABC's on my plastic lunch box. I wasn't cool enough to have metal :(

Jill Ruemke Schmidt said...

Metal Bozo the Clown was my favorite, and my hand me down Partridge Family was second.

Anonymous said...

I also had a Partridge Family lunch box - oooh, that Keith Partridge was the MAN back in the day (which was a Tuesday, by the way)

I also had a "Julia" lunchbox in 2nd grade - I f-ing LOVED that show!

Jim Lawson said...

I had The Archies on my lunch box. Even in 3rd grade Betty left a log-lasting impression.