So, I'm at home yesterday, standing outside watering the front lawn, when all of a sudden I hear music. I realize that the music is coming from an ice cream truck in the neighborhood. I recognize the tune, but I can't think of what it is. Then it hits me. "Jingle Bells". Yes the chimes on ice cream truck were playing "Jingle Bells" followed by "Silent Night" and then "O Come All Ye Faithful". After the three Christmas songs, it started playing non holiday songs.

3 comments:
Antonio - I was just thinking the same thing when I heard our ice cream truck coming around on the July 4th! Played the same thing. Those crazy ice cream truck drivers. Their so confused! :)
This could mean one thing, "Christmas in July" party at Caren's! I wonder how much she had to pay for that?
Stay tuned later in the month for a rant on "Christmas In July".
Post a Comment