I LUV IT!!!!!! There is another version of this at Brookstone called the "IGallop" THOUGH...It was a bit "dirty" on the Erotic side. Check out your email...I sent you the video
Krissy, I cannot reveal my sources. If I told you where I get my material, you'd have no reason to come back to BruDog Haven.
You know, at first I thought it was a joke. But then I went to the website. They have other products for sale there, including items that I've seen in stores. Then I thought, if it is fake, they sure put a lot of money into it. So, I think it is real. And now Ron mentioned that he saw something similar at Brookstone.
My favorite is the old lady on the chair.
BTW Ron, did you send the video to my AOL address? I didn't get anything.
5 comments:
This is a joke, right? That is absolutely absurd! HOw do you find this crap? he he he
How was that women typing when she couldn't sit still?
Too funny to be true!
I LUV IT!!!!!! There is another version of this at Brookstone called the "IGallop" THOUGH...It was a bit "dirty" on the Erotic side. Check out your email...I sent you the video
Krissy, I cannot reveal my sources. If I told you where I get my material, you'd have no reason to come back to BruDog Haven.
You know, at first I thought it was a joke. But then I went to the website. They have other products for sale there, including items that I've seen in stores. Then I thought, if it is fake, they sure put a lot of money into it. So, I think it is real. And now Ron mentioned that he saw something similar at Brookstone.
My favorite is the old lady on the chair.
BTW Ron, did you send the video to my AOL address? I didn't get anything.
Post a Comment