Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Violation! Violation!

Some months ago, I remember reading about a reality show in development about parking attendants in Philadelphia. I remember thinking how dumb that sounded.

Flash forward to today. Last night I flipped by A&E and came across this very engaging show that followed parking attendants on there rounds in Philadelphia. I'm watching it thinking, "This is pretty good." Then it occurred to me that this was the show I read about months before.

Haven Dwellas, this is a fun show to watch while waiting out the writers strike. I think you can see clips of it on the A&E website. They film parking enforcement and impound lot officers dealing with the dumb a$&ess who violate the law. And let me tell you, they do have some major dumb a$&es. The show is similar to that show Airline.

If you have a chance, check it out on A&E on Tuesdays at 10pm.

1 comment:

Jim Lawson said...

Saw an episode a few weeks ago and thought that it was a prank show. The employees are relentless, they give no one a break.