Not only is it amazing that you find these posts, but someone actually posts them!
Everyone's got to remember Mr. Ray's Hairweave. How about that poor white girl who looks so out of place?
Joel and I were just talking about Mr. Ray the other day. Love it.
I remember that ghetto commericial and kept thinkin' that the people doing the weaves would be ghetto too.
I don't know what's sadder, the one white girl or the fem guy at the beginning who gets a weave so that he can have hair that's only an inch taller than what it was before.
What does Ray know about hair weaves? The only hair style he knows about is the quaff!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Not only is it amazing that you find these posts, but someone actually posts them!
Everyone's got to remember Mr. Ray's Hairweave. How about that poor white girl who looks so out of place?
Joel and I were just talking about Mr. Ray the other day. Love it.
I remember that ghetto commericial and kept thinkin' that the people doing the weaves would be ghetto too.
I don't know what's sadder, the one white girl or the fem guy at the beginning who gets a weave so that he can have hair that's only an inch taller than what it was before.
What does Ray know about hair weaves? The only hair style he knows about is the quaff!
Post a Comment