Loves me some chocolate milk.
?
where are the black history month facts - this blog is letting me down
Chocolate milk IS black history!
why am i ron currameng - only leaving negative comments
And then there were all sorts of other interesting YouTube selections underneath to choose from. Thank you for the tutorial.
That's funny Jill. I honestly didn't notice those when I posted the video. I especially found the field hockey teem "taking the plunge" to be very funny.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Loves me some chocolate milk.
?
where are the black history month facts - this blog is letting me down
Chocolate milk IS black history!
why am i ron currameng - only leaving negative comments
And then there were all sorts of other interesting YouTube selections underneath to choose from. Thank you for the tutorial.
That's funny Jill. I honestly didn't notice those when I posted the video. I especially found the field hockey teem "taking the plunge" to be very funny.
Post a Comment