Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Hush Little Baby

OK, how did I miss this? Last month there was an annual “Baby-Cry Sumo” contest that took place in Tokyo. Evidently, to bring good health, Japanese babies, while being held by Sumo wrestlers, face off against each other in matches to see who cries first and who cries the loudest. Check out these photos.


Now anyone who has known me for a while knows that I enjoy crying baby photos. Don't ask me why. I just think they are cute when they are crying. Of course, I don't have any of my own, but I'm sure that feeling would change if I had to be up all night with a crying baby of my own.

2 comments:

Krissy Doyle said...

Okay, that's strange, but funny! The one that is sleeping is adorable!

Joey said...

You don't????? OH! You don't have a Sumo wrestler of your own...