Tuesday, May 08, 2007

My Photo Diary

As you know, I walk daily at Ft. Ward Park here in beautiful Alexandria, VA. Well, yesterday I decided to bring my camera along on my walk to show you what I see.

The first few pics were taken from the road that circles though the park.

After a few laps, I took the historic trail through the center of the park to the replica fort.







After the fort, I went over to the amphitheater. Here's a shot from the back of the house.
The view from the stage.
And of course the techie in me had to get a shot of the view of the house from backstage.



6 comments:

Krissy Doyle said...

Looks like such a nice place. Kevin and I work in Old Town. Where is this park exactly?

Antonio said...

From where you are Krissy:
Diagonal Rd to
King St westbound
Right on Kenwood Ave
Left on W Braddock Rd
about a mile on the right

It's near the corner of Van Dorn and W Braddock.

Krissy Doyle said...

You rock! Thanks Antonio!

Chris Suchan said...

that looks fantastic!! I would love a park like that close to where I live!!

Mary said...

Yeah, you are lucky to have such a cool park so close but then look where you live. Of course you do.

The Follow Spot said...

very nice - blog more, you are supposed to be the Big Blogger and you lack of blogs makes you the Big Borer instead - get on it!