Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Movies Were Movies Were Moooovies

My summer movie wish list:

Spiderman 3
Some of the best comic book movies ever made. I hear this one is the best.
Pirates Of The Caribbean: At World's End
I'm a huge fan. Who knew a movie based on a Disney ride would be so big.
Ocean's Thirteen
I loved the first one. Wasn't all that thrilled with the second one.
Transformers
I was a huge fan of the animated series when I was a kid.
Ratatouille
Two words: Disney Pixar. I'm always a fan.
Harry Potter And The Order Of The Phoenix
Are Harry and Hermione ever going to get it on. . . Oh oops! That's wrong.
Live Free Or Die Hard
Big fan of the Die Hard series, and I think each movie is better than the last.

Movies I really want to see but will probably wait 'till cable or DVD:
The Simpsons Movie
The Bourne Ultimatum
Evan Almighty
I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry
Knocked Up


I'll see the second list of movies later because let's face it, movies are too expensive. I'd rather spend the money on movies that will really benefit from the big screen and big sound. BTW the movies at AMC Theaters are $5 before noon on Friday through Sunday and holidays.

No comments: