Tuesday, May 22, 2007

We Have A Winner

Ladies and gentlemen, the judges have come to a decision. And, the winner of the Finish The Limerick Contest is . . .


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Keara

Congratulations Keara! You are now the Official Avatar of BruDog Haven (until the next time I change it)

And in case you didn't read Keara's entry, here it is:
There once was a man named Mark,
His voice is as lovely as a lark.
He's handsome and sexy...
Oh wait, no- that's Jeffrey,
Well, Mark is no walk in the park!

4 comments:

Keara said...

Wow, thank you!! I'm truly honored. Clearly I need a hobby, but still, I'm truly honored!

The Follow Spot said...

Wow is right - I have now finally found out what Keara's talent is. I have always wondered and now I know.
Interesting ...very interesting!

Lori said...

Congratulations Keara. You are super funny.

Anonymous said...

HAHA!! I love it! Perfect!