Monday, May 21, 2007

Take Me Out To The Ball Game

So, I had a fun day this past Saturday. Joey, Bill, Ray, Kay, and I attended a Potomac Nationals game in Woodbridge. I enjoy going to the games there because it's very relaxed and I don't feel confined like I do at bigger stadiums. Plus, you can't beat the price. It's $7 on Saturday night and they do a really good fireworks show afterward. Or if you go on a Monday night, it's only a dollar to get in.

Unfortunately, we didn't get to see the fireworks this time because the game went long. Fortunately, since we stayed to the end and missed the fire works, they gave us vouchers to attend another game.

I'm sorry I didn't take pictures. I thought Mark was going so I didn't bring my camera.

**Bonus** They were giving out these samples of Hamburger Helper Microwave Singles at the game. I have to say, pretty tasty. I only took two, but I should have grabbed another. Mark says I should have taken the whole box.

No comments: