Wow! The Redskins playing the Giants and the Eagles playing the Cowboys tomorrow. Could you ask for a better day of football? And of course, I'll be at work.
It's a funny sight in my office on Sunday's during football season. Our office is in the bowels of the building, so we get no TV or radio reception. The only way we can keep track of the games is on the NFL's website. The site has a grid that looks like a football field, and the helmet of whichever team has possession shows up wherever the line of scrimmage is. We all sit around our desks waiting for the screen to refresh.
I usually record the Redskins games and watch them at home. The good thing is that I can watch an entire football game in about 45 minutes.
2 comments:
Joel is a diehard Redskins fan and they only televise a few of the games out here. He watches that grid almost every week. It always seems funny and a little sad with him watching the computer.
"...funny and a little sad..." Yup, that's exactly how it is in our office.
Post a Comment