Saturday, October 21, 2006

I'll Be Home For . . . Autumn

Yesterday I drove to Harrisonburg to pick up my sister from college. I've said before that I like driving long distances. Bonus that it's autumn and I got to take in the fall foliage. So, of course I brought my camera.

I took a few shots on my way out there.

Then, on my way back, my sister took over my camera. I wish I could post all of the pictures she took, but you know I like to keep my posts short. But here's a small sample of the pictures she took.



The coolest thing happened. We were driving along when we passed this cool blue tree. It smelled great too.
Then we got attacked by this bear. Oh. . . wait a minute. That's my sister EMU bear

By the way, why did one of my sister's dorm mates ask if I was her father?

3 comments:

Mary said...

Beautifu pictures. Sorry about that dad comment. Young kids think everyone over 20 is old.

Antonio said...

She did apologize for saying it.

I guess it's kind of understandable since I am 14 years older than my sister. But still...

Krissy Doyle said...

The blue tree is beautiful. You don't see many of those around usually! Ha ha!.. Made me laugh! :)