So last night I went into my bedroom to close the blinds. I happened to look over at my neighbors' balcony window and saw a women bouncing up and down on a bed (stop me if you've heard this one).
HA HA! GOTCHA! This isn't a chica-a-bowow story. This time she was actually just bouncing and laughing on the bed, as opposed to the last time I saw her bouncing in the apartment.
I know you all think that all I do is sit there looking out of my bedroom window waiting to catch them in the act, but I don't. It just so happens that the buildings are staggered. So it's very easy to see in. And just like anybody else, I automatically look out of any window that I'm about to close the blinds on.
You've gotta believe me!
2 comments:
Jeesh Antonio, I'd get some binoculars.
Binoculars?! No need. It's that close.
I wouldn't have this problem if they'd either get some curtains or some vertical blinds. Why must they tease me?
I close my blinds when I'm up to no good.
Post a Comment