Monday, October 16, 2006

This Is Your, Once A Year Day!

I happened to glance at the archives on my blog today and realized that BruDog Haven has been around for a whole year. Actually, it's been a year and two days. My first post was the pictures from the West End's 1996 production of "Leader Of The Pack".

So many memories. Mark smoking in the staff room. That "Chez Smooch" sign that we used in three different shows. Ron before his weight loss. Monique singing, "I have a boyfriend" (what is that song anyway). Monique singing anything. Shauna singing "Look Of Love". Shimmer drape. Tracie Thoms before she became a television and movie star. Wigs galore. Oh, and of course, taking pictures of my Carla.

3 comments:

Mary said...

Congratulations Antonio! I love your old pictures.

Krissy Doyle said...

Yeah Antonio! Congratulations!

Antonio said...

My favorite pictures are the ones of my Carla!