Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Trick-Or-Treat!

I must give credit for this pic to datajockeys.net

You know, in the almost seven years that I've lived where I am currently, I have had a total of three trick-or-treaters. One of those was my upstairs neighbors who, on their way to a party, decided to stop at all the doors in our building on the way to their car.

When I was a kid, trick-or-treating was something that you looked forward to all year long. And bonus that I lived in an apartment complex. We would rake in way more candy in way less time than my friends who lived in houses. Hell, in one building, you had twelve doors to knock on and usually all except about two people in each building would answer their doors.

And this was during the whole "razor in the apple", "poisoned candy", and "child abductions" myths. Did you know that the month of October has the fewest non-family child abductions.

By the way, what is so fun about the "fun size" candy you get at Halloween? I Think the "king size" is much more fun.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

3 comments:

Mary said...

I know Antonio. I have got NO trick-or-treaters. Ugh!

Krissy Doyle said...

I agree. King size is much better!

Michelle said...

Next year your coming over to my house. I had at least 30 trick-or-treaters.