Today's Halloween suggestion is "The Nightmare Before Christmas". But don't just rent the DVD. If you have a chance, go see it in 3-D, playing in theaters right now. I did last night and it was great. I had actually never seen the movie all the way through before, so I thought this would be a great way to see it for the first time.It's amazing how they can take a 2-D movie and convert it to 3-D. This 3-D experience was a little different from 3-D movies I've seen before where the movie is all about making things come out at you from the screen. This one feels more like you are in a room watching a live production. Plus, they also give you some pretty high quality 3-D glasses which look more like a pair of shades than your typical 3-D glasses.
I also recommend making an evening of it with food and friends. After the movie, Joey, Larry, and I ate at P. F. Changs. (sorry, no pictures)
1 comment:
Here's my picture... look to your right!
Post a Comment