Sunday, October 29, 2006

Nobody Bothers Me

Does anyone remember this commercial from back in the day?

6 comments:

Mary said...

"Nobody boders me either!" I still use this phrase on occasion.

Of course I remember! I could sing along the whole way through. What a youtube score Antonio.

Antonio said...

I actually ran across this on a random blog. I remember we used to always walk around saying "Nobody bodders me." That commercial is how I learned to wink.

I heard he used to get beat up a lot after the commercial started airing.

Krissy Doyle said...

Ya I remember this one. I still sing "Nobody bother me." Funny!

Anonymous said...

The kids went to my high school (Mclean High School). They were a couple of years younger, and really tired of people saying "Nobody boders me!" to them!

Gillian said...

Ok, I am a month late and catching up on the "BruDog"-ness but I had to write when I saw that commercial. I really think that I learned to wink from that commercial as well. Do you remember years later when they re-did the commercial and his kids were all grown up saying the same lines...ahhh...the memories...

Antonio said...

I didn't know they made another commercial later. I missed that.