Monday, October 09, 2006

Some Booooooo For Yoooooou

I thought that since it is now October, and we are approaching Halloween, I would do a series of posts on some of my favorite scary or not so scary Halloween appropriate movies.

The first is the family friendly movie, "The Addam's Family".


I generally don't like remakes of old TV shows, but I really think this one was done well. And with a great cast including Angelica Houston, Christina Ricci (who steals the movie), and the great Raul Julia, this is one of those movies that I watch every time it's on TV.

So whether you have or haven't seen this movie, check it out the next time you're at your local video rental store or online rental site.

My favorite quote from the movie:
Girl Scout: Is this made from real lemons?
Wednesday: Yes.
Girl Scout: I only like all-natural foods and beverages, organically grown, with no preservatives. Are you sure they're real lemons?
Pugsley: Yes.
Girl Scout: I'll tell you what. I'll buy a cup if you buy a box of my delicious Girl Scout cookies. Do we have a deal?
Wednesday: Are they made from real Girl Scouts?

1 comment:

Mary said...

I've never seen it. I will have to check it out.