Friday, September 29, 2006

Beauty And The Breast


OK I'll admit it. Sometimes I watch the Tyra Banks Show. Sometimes the topics are really good.

Yesterday, on a show about skin care, she did the grossest thing. She had a dermatologist on who showed the proper way to improperly pop a zit
, because of course you're not supposed to pop zits. Tyra actually found some pimply faced guy in the audience who let her pop one of his zits. Nayasty!

So then Tyra ends the show with her beauty secret on how her breasts always look so good. She says that she rubs her breasts with lotion every night before she goes to bed. She then proceeds to demonstrate by squirting lotion on her hands, reaching down her top, and rubbing her breasts.


Oh my!

4 comments:

Mary said...

See thats what I mean about her. Why does she want to be that real? How is putting lotion on your breasts a beauty secret?

Jim Lawson said...

I applied for the position of Breast Rubbing Assistant but never heard back from her. I think I was over-qualified. And then as Trish so eloquently put it, I grabbed a bottle of lotion for myself....

Antonio said...

That Trish is fowl. Although her breast always look great.

Antonio said...

Why yes I did!