To my Fellow Big Blogger Contestants; to the finalists Mary and Ryan; To the voters; To the readers of The Follow Spot and all of the blogs in The Follow Spot Blogger Network. I would like to thank you all for allowing me the opportunity to be named the Big Blogger. This is truly a fun day for me.
When I first decided to accept the invite into this game, I thought that this would just be a fun little game to take part in. But I found that each time it became time to vote, I would get more and more anxious. And each time I looked at my competitors blogs, I felt that I needed to step up because of the quality of their blogs and their posts. I think I was up against some very strong competitors, especially among the finalists. That Ryan has a very focused and informative blog. And Mary's camping trip and adventures on the boardwalk make me envious. I think they were just as deserving to win this title.
This competition was more about being exposed to some very interesting and entertaining blogs than winning a title. And I have to say that I enjoyed (and still do) reading all of the blogs that were part of this game, and because of that, I would like to add a new feature to BruDog Haven called "The Big Blogger's Post Of The Week", as I promised earlier.
In closing, I'd like to say to the voters out there that just because this game is over, and just because we bloggers don't have to compete anymore, don't stop reading these great blogs. There is a blog out there for everyone. Need a laugh? Check out actormann. Don't know what movie to see tonight? Click on Filmdom. Need a great recipe for dessert? Go to Welcome To Tinas. How about a live show? Check out StephenGregorySmith and see what's playing at Signature Theatre.
Thank you once again and enjoy our blogs!
Antonio
3 comments:
You have a great blog Antonio. Good job!
Well Alright!!!!!!!!
WOO-HOO Antonio!
(Even thought I clearly was routing for my sister), I'm very pleased that you are the BIG BLOGGER!!
Good work.
Post a Comment