Why do my co-workers keep insisting that I am holding a doll in this picture? I keep trying to tell them that my friend Bucky, who's stomach would squeak when you pressed it, was my action figure. I hate to say this, but. . .
Now I am sure he wouldn't admit it now but my son had a doll for a while too. It's okay Antonio. And if you want to call it an action figure...have at it.
4 comments:
Now I am sure he wouldn't admit it now but my son had a doll for a while too. It's okay Antonio. And if you want to call it an action figure...have at it.
P.S.- Nice shirt!
I am on the side of your coworkers! That's a doll, my friend. But who cares? Everybody needs a doll at some point in their lives!
You are so cute!
The 'Bucky' stops here.
It is a doll.
Why won't you all listen to me? It's my action figure!
Post a Comment