Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Chic-A-Bowow

I thought I would share another chick-a-bowow story with you.

This past spring, I drove to one of my favorite destinations, Atlantic City, with my good friend Ryan. We pull into the Bally's garage to find a parking space. There are always a good amount of cars, so you usually have to go up a few floors to find a parking space. Level 1, nothing. Level 2, nothing. Level 3, nothing. As we get to level 4, I notice an open space. Perfect! I pull into the space and get ready to turn off the car when we both happened to look over to the right at the same time. That's when we saw what was going on in the car next to us. Chic-a-bowow! Yup, there was a guy ten-hut in the back seat and a women next to him giving him a hand job.

For a second, I was going to park anyway, but Ryan was not planning on getting out of my car with that going on right next to him. He had a point. So we pulled out and found another space on the next level. As we pulled out, I noticed that the space on the other side of that car was also empty. I guess no one wanted to disturb them. I wonder how many other people went to park in those spaces and ended up leaving.

Gee, do you think that's a new service the casinos are offering.

3 comments:

Mary said...

I would have parked and acted normal.

Jim Lawson said...

What do you mean a new service? Obviously, you haven't been staying at the right casinos.

Brandon said...

WOW! Go Trish! If I ever question why I like you I will alway remember that answer!