Saturday, November 11, 2006

I'd Like To Get My Picture Took...

Here are the rest of my band pics. These are from high school.

Now, if you'll take a look at my left ear. you'll see the tape holding my glasses together.
Pay no attention to the dark cloud coming at me.

I was such a band nerd that I wanted to play every instrument in the band. Here's a shot of me filling in for the marimba player who was sick during the week that this picture was taken. I actually played my trumpet for most of the show, then for this one song, I would run off to the sideline to play the marimba.

That uniform hat barely fit my head.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go check out Filmdom. It's got a great new look. Sorry for the plug. But I also wanted to say, "well, aaalriiiiight!" Looking good Ant. I'm digging your old pictures.