thinking back and rfelecting about the Pilgrims an dtheir journey - I imagine it was kinda like Survivor. I used to like to eat ham sandwiches at my grandmothers house - it was never as good as when we ate it at her house. I remember eating dinner and then keep eating those ham sandwiches - never getting full. Then falling asleep until it was time to go home
9 comments:
defiling Native Americans
I'm talking about food items. Ugh! My gosh.
Family and stuffing, stuffing, stuffing!
Family and food, but mainly the food!
thinking back and rfelecting about the Pilgrims an dtheir journey - I imagine it was kinda like Survivor. I used to like to eat ham sandwiches at my grandmothers house - it was never as good as when we ate it at her house. I remember eating dinner and then keep eating those ham sandwiches - never getting full. Then falling asleep until it was time to go home
Sorry, my heritage is that of the Blackfoot Indians. I just thought I'd give a shout out to my ancsestoral peeps.
Food--would have to be, my mom's stuffing.
Mashed potatoes and gravy!
sausage stuffing with gravy - check
stuffing,stuffing,stuffing - check
ham sandwiches - check
mom's stuffing - check
mashed potatoes and gravy - check
Now, please let me know by email what time you all will be dropping these food items by my house. Thank You!
Aunt Nellie polishing off a tall 40 while taking her clothes off singing her best rendition of Cher's "Half-Breed".
Post a Comment